Catherine Morris BA, LLB, LLM
Conflict Resolution Education and Training
We can work with you to create specialized workshops or private tutoring for you or your organization.
Understanding and Managing Conflict: A Workshop
Topics vary depending on whether the audience is interested in interpersonal, workplace, organizational or community conflict.
- How to identify symptoms and causes of conflict
- Pros and cons of several common conflict styles
- How to prevent or intervene in harmful conflict
- Modules can include training in conflict analysis, negotiation or mediation.
Topics covered depend on the length of the training
- assessment of learners' needs
- presentations with transparencies, powerpoint or handout notes (depending on available facilities)
- case studies
- participatory practice exercizes and roleplays
- course manual
We have worked in Canada and internationally with:
- Government officials
- Non-profit, non-governmental organizations
- University staff, faculty and students
- Educators in universities, schools and private practice
- Peace and conflict resolution practitioners and educators
- Members of legislative assemblies and parliaments
- Church groups
- Community members
We work with you to arrange an individual or a team of educators to suit your needs and your budget. Email us or telephone 250-477-0129 for more information.
Back to workshops .
Back to home page .
Back to top of page